As you can probably see, I am back to blogger again. After moving around for quite some time between Blogger and Wordpress, I found it surprising that I could not make up my mind on where to reside permanently.

While there were lots of positives for Wordpress such as the ability to have any number of separate pages, the possibility to add numerous widgets (some of which are unavailable here) and so on, I also found myself hindered by some of its limitations. Firstly, the default Wordpress blog site has only a handful of decent themes that I found to be to my liking. Moreover, the ability to edit the CSS for themes required an upgrade which costs money, severely curbing my enthusiastic attempts to modify the default template. And finally, there is no way to add any custom themes you come across on the web which again was not suited to my taste.

In moving back to blogger, I found all those abilites that I had overlooked available to me. Adding custom themes is as easy as downloading it from a third-party site and uploading it in the CSS Editor here. Similarly, the ability to edit CSS allowed me to modify the font-size, face etc. and generally the overall appearance to my liking. And finally, one of the features I had overlooked in my previous stay here was the ability to add labels to our posts - the "Categories" ability in Wordpress was one of the reasons for my move - which made categorization of posts very easy.

On the plus side, I have been coming up with posts on a more regular basis in recent times. Though much of that is attributed to the fact that I have not yet joined the company in which I was selected in a campus interview during my final year. And in the current financial climate, it looks like it may be a few more months before I join up. Until then, I hope to continue producing posts regularly.